I’m taking a quick little trip to San Diego this weekend for a bachelorette party that I’m really, REALLY excited about, not only to reunite with friends I haven’t seen in so long, but also because I haven’t been to San Diego in a few years! I once thought I’d eventually move there, which I guess is not out of the realm of possibility, but point is I love that city and it’s about time I took a visit.
Whenever I’m about to travel, I get the urge to shop for completely new stuff just for the trip (you get like that too, right?), which never actually happens, but we can have fun thinking about it. Some cute things I’ve been eyeing and a couple I’ll actually be taking with me:
1. Hats are a tricky thing for me and this is the first one I’ve really liked for my large head (where my large head girls at?)
2. Bikini top in a favorite print. I’m very much into more modest swimwear.
3. These sunglasses look like I’d love them forever.
4. I’d be happy living in rompers only, and this one works perfect as a swim suit cover-up.
5. I haven’t worn a backpack since high school, but I’m in the market for one because it looks more comfortable for travel.
6. Sandals in my favorite colors that wouldn’t be a pain to take off for future TSA encounters.
7. I splurged on this travel case set and I’m beyond in love. The quality, the COLOR, the fact that I won’t be packing toiletries and little knick knacks in plastic sandwich bags anymore…
8. I’ve needed a travel friendly water bottle for way too long now. This is happening.
Liking any of these? Also, are you into these kind of posts? I always like seeing these lists to help me window shop and discover new things, so I’ll probably be sharing more like it.
Happy weekend, guys! Hope you’re up to something good <3.